Pondering projects to feature this month, all I could think about was Cupid freezing his little wings off! Whoever decided to portray him in various states of undress has not spent a winter in Michigan! I decided he needed some warming up so here are some cute little twisted projects to keep him, and the little cupids in your life, warm and toasty.
Did you know that Twisted Fiber Art offers Semi Solid Coordinates for each Twisted colorway? Get them with your Self Striping yarn in the perfect amount for your sock heels and toes. You can also get them on their own to extend a project or to create something new.
Mark your Calendars… TFA’s Spring 2015 Club is coming soon!
Sign-up begins on Monday, February 23rd. With what we feel is a fair and balanced sign-up schedule, we hope our customers all around the globe will have equal access to this club. At various times throughout that first day, we will release large numbers of club subscriptions, trying to allow for the availability of our customers with varying internet access and scheduling.
The Twisted Fiber Art club is the club with choices! Choose from our favorite combination packs or one of our most popular items and select from two color inspiration boards. At the end of the club you get exclusive access to any and all of the colorways from the club.
No other club gives you so much choice!
Spring 2015 club basics:
- Sign up begins Monday, February 23rd. We have staggered the release times to suit your availability and time zone!
- Three shipments are sent to you in early April, early May and early June.
- Your package is based on what you select from a variety of our favorite and most popular yarn and rovings.
- Colorways are designed exclusively for this club and won’t be available to the general public for at least a year (often never!).
- There will be two Color Inspiration Collections, each with three colorways. At purchase you can pick one collection or choose to be surprised! Select “Surprise Me” if you can’t decide!
- A shipping charge is added by our shipping specialist to cover all three club deliveries (usually around $12, more for those outside of North America).
- or a limited time after the last shipment arrives, club members are able to order any of the 6 club colorways on any yarn or roving base!
Have an idea or inspiration for a new colorway? Drop us a line.
Need inspiration? Check out what people in our Ravelry Group are knitting!
Come see the show!
If you are too far to stop into our shop but still want to experience our yarn and rovings first hand why not plan a trip to join us at one of the yarn shows we attend? You can find our current list below but keep on the lookout for new additions in a town near you! Do you attend a show that we are missing and want to see us there? Send an email to email@example.com and give us a heads up!
Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival
Friday March 27th – Sunday March 29th 2015
A celebrity panel of teachers, beautiful yarn and an amazing town! Join us in Steel Town for this exciting three day event.