Fall Club 2015 – “In Doors” and Out
Fall Club will open for sales on October 26th at 6am EST. There are a limited number of spots available this time around. Club sales will remain open until October 30th or until we’re full; whichever comes first. A Club basics Q&A can be found below, but look for a dedicated newsletter next Friday, October 16th with active links to get you directly to the club section of the website on sign up day.
Model Knitters Needed
We are so happy and grateful to be in a new space and creating at full capacity! Thanks to all who made this a reality. Our team is inspired and joyful! Sadly one of the things that we lost in the fire that our insurance cannot replace are our beautiful, precious models. Models are a very important part of our business. They are how we show customers what an evolution looks like in a finished project. Our sock tops show how stripes knit up and are used in all our colorway photos. We display them at shows and they represent our company visually.
We are looking for knitters and crocheters of various experience levels who “will work for yarn”! We pay by the yard and the finished models will make their debut at VOGUEknitting Live! in Manhattan in January. If you are interested please send us an email with a link to your Ravelry page and we’ll send you a brief questionnaire to help us match people to project. We can’t wait to get started!
Models for Vogue must be completed and posted by Monday, December 30th 2015 so that we have enough time to prepare them for the show. But we will need more for future shows, new colorways and for display in our retail shop when we are back in a permanent home.
In Rotation this Month
Available starting October 16, 2015
Out of Rotation this Month
Available until October 30, 2015
Come Join the Next Twisted Club!
Fall 2015 club basics:
- Sign up begins Monday, October 26th.
- Six colorways were designed for this club; two collections of three colorways each for a total of six exclusive, new colorways. The three shipments are sent to you in Mid November, Early December, and Mid January.
- The colorways remain a surprise until you receive your package each month.
- Colorways are designed exclusively for this club and won’t be available to the general public for at least a year (often never!).
- Here’s how it works. Select your package then select which Colorway Collection you want. If you can’t choose or love them both, select “Surprise Me!” and email your color prefrences to help Meg select the best of the colorways for you based on your yarn/roving picks! We set up a special club hotline email@example.com just for this purpose.
- A shipping charge is added by our shipping specialist to cover all three club deliveries (usually around $11, a bit more for those outside of North America).
- For a limited time after the last shipment arrives, club members are able to order any of the 6 club colorways on any yarn or roving base!