Club Starts Tonight
Are You Ready!?
Midnight will be here before you know it and this club is HOT!
We will keep the sales open only until our limited spots are filled.
So, don’t delay; we think this one will go fast!
We have totally redesigned this club from the ground up so there have been a number of questions. Here are some of the answers…
1. Sign up begins tonight at Midnight EST!
2. We have three limited time only yarn bases available in this club.
3. You are not guaranteed a sample of the new bases unless you add on the Sample Upgrade.
4. All bases, including the limited time bases, are available for order after the last shipment goes out in Post Club.
5. Petites are available for the first time as an add on option in this Club. They will be dyed at the same time as your main product.
6. In our new Create Your Own Package, you can chose as few or as many products as you like! This may mean, you will receive fewer than three shipments.
7. If you would like more clarification on the operation of this package, take a look at this product.
Summer 2017 Twisted Fiber Art Club:
“The worker must have bread, but she must have roses, too.” -Rose Schneiderman
This phrase inspired a movement, a poem, a song, and more. It was used to address the working conditions and wages afforded workers, particularly women, in the textile industry. She believed that they had a right to something more than subsistence living.
We, as a woman owned and operated business, appreciate what Ms. Schneiderman did for so many, the effects of which are still felt today. In homage to this visionary, we bring you our “Bread and Roses” club. Each collection tailored to a palate reminiscent of its name.
Click on the photos below to see the full inspiration boards on Pinterest
Vintage style and war era victory gardens, the simplicity of the minimal has a beauty all its own. This collection has been washed with a sepia overtone and represents the style and practicality of our nation’s past. Necessity and utility drive the soft colors and overall feel of this collection where function creates design.
This Collection represents the generosity of Schneiderman’s vision. A rich palette of vibrant saturated color plucked from the wardrobes and ornaments of the fortunate. Beauty, finery, and individuality weave their magic in this group of colorways.
Here’s How it Works:
- There are two Color Inspiration Boards linked through the pictures above. Each board represents three colorways. We design first then find photos with the same colors and general “vibe”.
- Colorways are designed exclusively for this club, and won’t be available to the general public for at least a year (often never!).
- The colorways remain a surprise until you receive your package each month.
- Your package is based on what you select from a variety of our most popular yarns and rovings, as well as which Inspiration Board you choose. There are choices in Striping, Evolution, Roving, and several Variety packs.
- New options this club! We have NEVER BEFORE SEEN BASES in several of our packages and a CREATE YOUR OWN CLUB where YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN PACKAGE!!!
- Twisted Samples! This option is your ticket to post club bliss! The Sample Membership is a fantastic way to preview all the colorways and join in the anticipation of a monthly surprise delivered right to your door.
- The Sample option is also available as an upgrade to your Club. Each monthly shipment will include 4 samples to allow you to preview all club colorways on different bases prior to Post Club.
- Sign up begins on Friday, June 23rd at 12 am EST. There are a limited number of spots available. Club sales will remain open until the club is full; usually about two weeks.
- Shipments are scheduled for August, September, and November.
- Post-club: for a limited time after the last shipment arrives, club members are able to order any of the 6 club colorways on any yarn or roving!
- Sign-Up begins on Friday, June 23rd at 12 am EST. There are a limited number of spots available. Club sales will remain open until the club is full; usually about two weeks.